Planet and Star Size Comparison
8TH GRADE PHYSICAL SCIENCE: MISSION STATEMENT
MY MISSION is to provide every student a safe, friendly and comfortable classroom environment where meaningful learning takes place everyday. Our quest is to experience science in a hands on and collaborative manner where problems are analyzed and solved by following correct procedures. I will emphasize that work, self-discipline and respect will lead you to academic success and more importantly, move you forward in your personal objectives and goals. GO VIKINGS!
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE GENERAL OUTLINE
- POPULATION GROWTH AND CARRYING CAPACITY
- RENEWABLE AND NON-RENEWABLE RESOURCES
- POLLUTION: LAND, AIR, WATER
- WATER: OCEAN AND FRESH WATER CONCERNS
- ECOLOGY: ECOSYSTEMS (PREDATOR-PREY RELATIONSHIPS)
- OTHER SELECTED ENVIRONMENTAL TOPICS
THIS OUTLINE IS CURRENTLY BEING DEVELOP OVER THE NEXT SEMESTER INTO A SPECIFIC COURSE OUTLINE. WILL BE UPDATED PERIODICALLY.